Dell Studio 1557 battery Features:
1. 100% new high quality laptop battery for Dell Studio 1557.
2. Uses the highest quality graded and sorted cells.
3. Manufactured by High-Capacity power products, no memory effect.
4. Smart Automatic Detector quickly and conveniently tests Studio 1557 laptop batteries.
5. Has been tested throughout the manufacturing process to match or outperform the original battery for Dell Studio 1557 specifications for form, fit and workmanship.
6. Provides excellent discharge characteristics.
7. Utilizes state of the art printed circuit board (PCB) design to provide stable and safe performance.
8. 100% compatible with the original Dell Studio 1557 battery.
9. The best quality battery at the best price with superb customer service.
Dell Studio 1557 Battery User Tips:
1. How to keep Dell Studio 1557 laptop battery healthy?
Laptop battery packs should be charged for 12 hours when you first get them. Laptop batteries are completely discharged at the time of purchase, and need a full charge before their first use.
2. How to Extend the Dell Studio 1557 Battery Life
According to statistics, a typical laptop battery last long for 500 charges / discharges cycles. If you want to your Dell Studio 1557 batteries last longer than this number, remove the battery whenever your laptop is plugged into an outlet. If you leave it in, the AC power could cause the battery to overheat and overcharge. Also, keep in mind that keep your laptop and battery in cool, dry, and well - ventilated locations. Hot environment might minimize the Dell Studio 1557 Battery life.
3. How to deal with Dell Studio 1557 batteries when it is not used?
Don't leave your battery for Dell Studio 1557 inactive for extended periods of time. Even if you use AC power most of time, use the battery periodically to keep it in good condition. Unplug your AC adapter when the computer is not in use to prevent overcharging.
4. What should I do for Studio 1557 battery storage for a long period of time?
Don't store your battery for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source, including AC adapters and laptop security carts plugged into an outlet; Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour.
5. How to maximize my Dell Studio 1557 battery performance?
To get maximum performance from the battery, fully optimize the notebooks power management features prior to use. The power management system conserves Dell Studio 1557 batteries power by setting the processor to run at a slower speed, dimming the screen, spinning down the hard drive when it's not in use and causing the machine to go into sleep mode when inactive.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $64.99
Special Price: $40.99As low as: $34.99